It’s Amazing What A Good Floor Can Do For Your Home!
Choose A Quality Hardwood, Carpet, Tile, Vinyl, or Laminate Flooring from Park Flooring for Your Mountain Home
New floors bring new life, practicality and elegance to your space; and we help you select the ideal product for your style, lifestyle and budget. By taking the time to evaluate the use, space, traffic, sub-floor, and function of your proposed flooring project, we can help you make the best choice for your lifestyle.
Call today for a free estimate.
Floors make or break the space. Floors transition the space. It’s amazing what good floors can do for your space!
We Have Flooring Solutions for Every Space:
- Hardwood: Dust Free Site-Finished, Pre-finished Solid in hand-scraped and smooth, and Engineered Hardwood Floors…we’ve been at this for over 25 years so this is truly our specialty!
- Carpet: Whether you are looking for soft polyester or Anso nylon, durable nylon or classic wool for your home or business, we have the perfect carpet for you. We use local installers with over 25 years experience.
- Tile & Natural Stone: We carry the best gauged, U.S. made porcelain tiles that are available in a rich variety of colors, sizes, shapes and finishes. Many of our tiles can also be used outdoors on concrete slabs.
- Laminate: This combination of low maintenance and high durability (with the look of hardwood, tile, or stone) makes laminate a great fit for a busy lifestyle. Quick-Step is the United States’ best selling laminate due to its superior dimensional stability in our mountain environment. It is a great choice for Colorado’s climate.
- Luxury Vinyl Tiles: The new kid on the block in flooring. Alterna is the top brand of LVT that is 25% vinyl and 75% crushed limestone for dimensional stability. This product looks like natural stone and can even be grouted! We also carry budget friendly 100% vinyl LVT’s. Anyway you look at it, LVT’s are a great new product for your residential or commercial application.
- Sheet Vinyl: This is still a great budget friendly product. Our Armstrong Strata Max is tough and long lasting.